Now that the hole has been dug and the waterfall formed up, it was time to get ready to install the liner.Before this however i made a couple of pathways in sides where later, a bridge is to be built. Sand was used as a base, about an inch thick and partially up the sides. The sides i used layers of packing foam (the spongy stuff), for the waterfall, old carpet was placed over the bricks and layers of cardboard in the header pond. Carefully placing the liner in the hole, it was unfolded and roughly pushed into shape supported on the edges with rocks. The waterfall rocks were stacked up to the header pond. I was lucky to have a heap of rocks around the place to use, saving me a bit of money.
Once i was happy with the falls, i decided to begin construction of the bridge, nothing fancy, just a flat walkway. Posts were concreted into the ground either end, and two half logs were attached to these. The top is made from 90mm x 19mm decking boards.
Finally completed, the walkover below.Some lanterns each end, an arbour at one entrance and a bit more rockwork in the pond...starting to take shape...till next time...stay happy :)